Pages

Friday 9 October 2015

Lake District Wild Camp 10-11/6/15

A big apology for this one as it took place back in June! I've been debating whether or not to cover it over these past months as it was my first two night wildcamp which wasn't solo (therefore being much harder to write). I've finally decided to show some of images from it instead. I had a lot of uncertainty leading up to the trip but it was a great success and something I'd definitely do again with the right person. Enjoy the photographs :)























3 comments:

  1. Love your pics Lee, you're very brave staying out in the wilderness on your own 😱☺️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning shots - remote for camping, don't think I'd be as brave!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jade, I actually feel safer in the wilderness than in cities :-)

      Delete